A Chocolate Lover Loses 25 Pounds

Amanda, 29, has lost 25 pounds on Weight Watchers. She started her weight loss program in mid May. And she wants to lose a lot more. Here is her before photo at her starting weight of 317 pounds in May. (She's 5'7" tall.)

Amanda has a beautiful one year old baby boy and a wonderful husband. She's moved to a different continent to be with him after meeting him on the Internet many years ago. But things really started to get out of hand with her eating habits. She says she ate a lot of chocolate in private and started to realize she had a problem;

Then all of a sudden things seemed to get out of hand and I felt nervous and I thought I wasn't coping as well as I should be... I ate to make myself feel better. And my choice of comfort food was chocolate! That's all I wanted... fun size bags, big blocks of chocolate you name it I have eaten it. Everytime I went grocery shopping I would always buy myself chocolate and I would sneak it and hide it and eat it when I was alone because I didn't want my husband to see me eating it or anyone else for that matter...I ate it alone, fat and depressed and eating chocolate to try to feel better and in the end all it did was make me feel worse and fatter.


Here's a gorgeous photo of her a few years ago when she weighed 181 pounds. She's going to be there again really soon!

See her inspiring personal weight loss story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks