The Cave Woman Diet

Coty Fowler lost 20 pounds in six weeks and reached her ideal weight by adhering to what she calls "The Cave Woman Diet". The diet is based on eating meat, fruits, nuts and vegetables.

She says she began "by purging the kitchen of every slide of bread, every cracker, every package of pasta, and every cream-filled pastry."

She goes on to describe what her daily meals were like and then she says; "At the end of five days, I had lost three pounds and my chronic indigestion. Goodbye Tums! And I was never hungry since I ate all the time. Previous dietary study indicated that to change our metabolism it is necessary to eat often. This reprograms the body to stop storing fat.

The second week I dropped four pounds and my energy level skyrocketed. I was not just cleaning house, I was cleaning closets and kitchen cabinets and organizing items for a yard sale. Interestingly, I had no more sinus headaches or joint pain and had eliminated the use of over the counter decongestants and arthritis pain relievers.

At the end of six weeks, I had lost twenty pounds, my clothes no longer fit and I had energy to spare. I was sleeping soundly and my anxiety level was greatly reduced. I felt better than I had in years.
"

Check out The Cave Woman Diet story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks