Does Clutter Make Me Fat?

Peter Walsh says too much clutter in our homes is making us fat.

He is getting lots of promotion from Oprah for his new book; Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?

Clutter is the fat in our homes. He says diets don't work because they only focus on food. But it's not about the pounds, it's about the life you want to live. Here's a telling and emotional clip from Oprah's show where one fat family does a de-clutter;



Um, I think I will start with my fridge. There is a lot of clutter in there! Then I'll move to my closets and shelving. Next is the laundry room and my filing cabinet. Then I have to tackle all the no-longer-used toys and my kitchen cupboards. This will all take many days, one hour a day, but I can already envision myself feeling better. Spring cleaning here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks