Celebrity Weight Loss Stories

I've been focusing on writing celebrity weight loss stories for the past few weeks.

See some recent posts here about celebrity weight loss, including Jessica Simpson, Janet Jackson, Jessica Alba, Star Jones, Britney Spears and Kirstey Alley.

There seems to be a very big interest in this topic. I can personally relate, as I share the fascination with how celebrities get slim and stay that way.

I would love to see a book that interviewed many celebrities and detailed their precise diet secrets and exercise plans. I'd like to know how they eat and workout on a daily basis. The book would allocate one chapter to each celebrity. We would hear from celebrities who have succeeded in losing a lot of weight, from others who have always been slim and how they stay that way, and maybe a few chapters on celebrities who have a hard time maintaining a normal weight and have been overweight for most of their life.

I think many other people would enjoy reading a book about this. I've never seen a book such as this? Does anyone know if something like this already exists?

I don't think it's out there yet. That's why I would like to make a proposal to Oprah about this.

She is one person who could pull this off in a great way. She could easily get other celebrities to talk frankly about their personal weight loss issues. And the timing is perfect for this. Oprah has just received the largest non-fiction book advance in the history of book advances. She will receive more than $12 million to write a book about her experiences with weight loss. She will start working on this book, together with her personal trainer, Bob Greene, very soon.

So I'd like to get the word out to ask her to consider interviewing different celebrities for several of the chapters. I think this would make the book even more fascinating and even more of a best-seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks