Latifah in a sexy plus size dress

Plus size Queen Latifah is gracing the cover of Essence magazine this month. She's wearing a beautiful and sexy plus size dress. Someone pointed me to this and asked if I could find out if it was custom made for her or if it's off the rack somewhere. If anyone has any word on this, or on what her current weight might be (her height is 5'9"), please let me know.

Update: Ona Diet says in the comment below;

I'm not sure what she is wearing exactly but I did find a similar dress in a plus-size from nordstrom.com. It's a Bari Jay Lace A-Line Halter Dress in Black/Bronze. It's a great fit.


Thanks much for this. I've copied a photo of it here. It costs $178 and is described as 'Deep V-neck and shirred charmeuse waistband shape a lace A-line with a metallic satin lining.'


If anyone else recommends a sexy dress in plus sizes, please send me a photo or link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks