I'm Fat, You Watch Your Tongue

Skinny people should be a little more sensitive when they complain about their little fat deposits in front of fat people.

Here's what karaokekitty17 has to say about this;

I hate it when really skinny people complain about being fat. I especially love it when they complain right next to me. I often wonder what they think of me when they think of themselves as so fat. I must be like a continent to them! Anyway, I just hate it when they complain. "Oh, I look so fat in this belly shirt." "Oh my God, I could just die, my thighs are huge!" "Did you see my ass? It's, like, so big!" Can't stand it! Skinny chicks (who think they're fat) must die! I really hope as they age, these chicks really do get fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks