Tummy Tuck Jeans - Do they Work?

I find my jeans don't look so hot on me as they did just a few years ago. No doubt this would change if I would only get out there and exercise more. But based on my track-record the last couple of years, life might pass me by before that happens.

I recently heard about Tummy Tuck Jeans for the first time. A woman who is fortunate to have a father who owns a clothing business got the idea to make jeans especially for women who have some tummy bulge. She launched Tummy Tuck Jeans just two years ago. It's been phenomenally successful. Their sales were $7 million last year and are expected to be $40 million this year.

The jeans are designed with a special criss-cross front panel in the front and extra stretch in the back. The objective is to slim the lower stomach, contour the hips and lift the butt.

While many women sometimes wear girdles or other 'body shapers' under their clothes, it's difficult to do this with low-rising jeans. So this is in effect an invisible girdle built right into the jeans.

You would think someone would have thought of something like this a long time ago. It's not the minority of women who want to slim the lower stomach and lift the butt. At first I read that their jean invention is patented, but then I came across another article in the New York Times which made it clear that you cannot patent a clothing design. So competitors are rushing in to compete with Tummy Tuck Jeans under different name labels.

You can buy them at several major retailers including Nordstrom's, Macy's, Bloomingdales and Dillards.

The idea is much more appealing to me than an actual tummy tuck but despite reading that these jeans have incredible customer loyalty and word-of-mouth popularity, I haven't found any discussions online by real people raving about them. If any of you happen to have bought some recently, please let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks