These iPods Were Made for Walking

It's taken me a long time to get myself an iPod. But I finally went ahead and ordered one. The price is down to $79 now and you get twice the quality as a couple of years ago. They have a special Valentine's promotion where you can get it engraved with something and gift wrapped for your sweetheart. For me, I just opted to engrave it with my phone number in case I lose it.

There are so many interesting free podcasts out there now. I think it will be fun to go for long walks and listen to some of them. I'm looking forward to trying it out. Delivery may take up to eight days since I didn't pay extra for speedy delivery.

They have some new snazzy colors to choose from now, but I opted for the standard silver. Will let you know how the walking motivation works out with the iPod soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks