Secrets of a Weight Loss Master

Hi, I came across your blog and I love what your doing! I think you will find my story very inspirational. I have overcome binge eating disorder, alcoholism, substance abuse, and chronic illness that developed from my disorder. I personally gained and lost the same 10-15 lbs. over and over for 14 years until I found a way out of the insanity. I've kept my weight off for 20 years now, even through menopause!

I see you did a poll and found that most people wanted to lose under 20 lbs. I am in the weight loss business and I find that to be true. I also encourage people to only think about losing weight in 10 pound chunks because it is too overwhelming to think about losing 30-50 lbs. After they successfully lose the 10 lbs. they can move on to more!

Even a 10 pound weight loss can produce dramatic health benefits and because people have such a hard time losing weight, this is a more realistic plan than a major weight loss. The good news is that success builds on success and after a 10 pound loss people become motivated to go on to even more!

I am one of the first in the industry to introduce weight loss home parties where people form support circles and teams and then compete for cash and prizes. Check out my website for more info! This is going to revolutionize how people lose weight in this country!

Namaste,
Catherine L. Taylor
The Weight Loss Master

Isadora says, check out the very interesting weight loss ideas presented at The Weight Loss Master's Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks