The Best iPhone App for Weight Loss



If you are one of the 15% of American households who own an iPhone or iPod Touch than you may have already noticed you can download tons of free apps from their apps store that are related to helping people lose weight.

Currently, the one that is by far most popular is called the Lose It! app.

It's really easy to use to keep a count of the calories you consume each day and the amount of calories you burn with exercise. You can set a goal to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week and this app will help you get there.

Personally, I just love my iPod Touch. I bought one for about $240 last November and I use it for all my walks to listen to really fascinating podcasts put out by NPR, the New York Times, Zencast, Leo Laporte and tons of others. My walking is now regularly around 25 miles a week and I finally reached my goal weight a few weeks ago and feel really great!

P.S. See also the new iPhone App : A Virtual Weight Loss Model

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks