Sweet Tea Drinker Cuts the Habit

Here's an interesting weight loss story from a recent comment on the post "Drinking Water to Lose Weight";

Hello. I was an avid sweet tea drinker. I drank about 3/4 of a gallon a day. I decided that I was tired of being chubby. (I have never been what you would call fat but maybe pudgy in the middle is fair to say) Anyway I cut that out and went to unsweet iced tea (no calories) and along with that started to drink 4 32 oz. cups of water a day. In 8 weeks I lost 25 pounds. It was like it just fell in the floor. I also love fresh fruit so I ate fruit and veggies and cereal. I cut out fried foods as well. I think that you have to look at the whole picture and not just one thing.

Image via kevindooley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Weight Loss A. All rights reserved.
TechCracks